Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's a boy!!!!



The first image was at 7.5 weeks, the second was at 12 weeks, and the third was today at 20 weeks. You can see his face, and that is his arm up next to his head. At the bottom, that is his belly!
We are so excited we are having a boy! The story of finding out is really funny but also sad for Jonathan. The Ultra sound technition took me back and told him he had to wait in the waiting room until the end. So, she took me in and faced the monitor away from me. She told me she would be measuring and doing some other stuff and when it was time, she would turn it and bring Jonathan in so we could both see. In the room was also a girl who was a student and she was training. I guess they were looking at the gentials and she asked me if we wanted to know the sex. I said, "Yes, I'm dying to know". She was planning on telling me when Jonathan came back in until the student said, "Oh wow, that is very prominent". I said, "It's a boy isn't it?" and they said, "Yes it is." When I came out to get Jonthan, he said, "You know what it is don't you?" I couldn't lie to him. So, we did not find out the sex together but we were so excited that it was a boy. We are pretty set on Noah and we even went to Target and started out registry! I will post a new picture of my belly soon! What a great day!

3 comments:

Josh&Halley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm so excited for ya'll! I love the name NOAH :)

Ya'll are going to be an awesome family, and you and Jon will be really great parents.

What an exciting time in life! I will continue to pray for all 3 of you!

Noah Calvert.... I really really like that!

~Halley

Melanie Rossi said...

Yea! Thanks so exciting! I'm really happy for you!

joshjo said...

Hey ahhlrightt you guys! XY!!