Wednesday, November 5, 2008

28 weeks!









So it has been a while since I let someone take a picture of me... as you can see...IM HUGE! I'm a chub, I know. I figured I would be mad at myself if I didn't have any pictures of my pregnancy. Anyway, I'm doing fine...I'm sick right now with a cold but other than that, I feel good. I am getting more and more uncomfortable at night and experiencing back pains and LOTS of kickin! He is very active in there! I'll post next week after my next appointment. :) Take Care!
ps.  Thanks Halley for taking these pics! Love u!

3 comments:

Carianne Moore said...

I love the picture! You are going to be glad that you took it. I didn't with Trevor or Hunter, and I wish that I had.

Julie said...

I am so glad I ran across your blog! I had no idea you were pregos and I am so excited and happy for you. Super random- I am wearing my T.A.F.E. shirt today and I started laughing thinking of all the fun times we had and making fun of everyone and how I miss that class with you....and then later I was looking at someone's blog and saw your name! Are you living here? I want to have lunch with you and catch up on your life + the bump!!!

Katherine said...

I love love love the pictures! Little Noah will love seeing these pictures 10 years down the road. You look beautiful, but then again, you are a Moore! :) Love you!