Thursday, August 28, 2008

Baby Bump


I know I look worn out in the picture-maybe because I am. Halley took this picture...She said, "Stop! You look really pregnant let me get my camera". She didn't tell me how awful I looked...haha. She is such an awesome friend- she is always taking care of me. Friends like her are VERY rare. So, Halley- I LOVE YOU!
This is the first picture I have let anyone take of the bump. I am now 4 and 1/2 months pregnant. I started school and field work this week so I am pretty stressed. Other than that, I feel pretty good and I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! Sept 10 I have my ultra sound to check just about everything on the baby including the sex! So, please be praying for the health of the baby. Well, that is all for now!

5 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

I'm so excited for you starting a blog! I hope you get addicted to it like I am and I'm here for you anytime you have questions about it! And it's time for our girls night! SOON

Michelle said...

I love ya'll!!!! And can not explain to you and Jon. how excited i am for ya'll to have your baby(girl)!!! Much Love! kiss, kiss!

Michelle said...

AND p.s. I hope I can help you take more amazing BUMP pictures!

stephen calvert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephen calvert said...

thats our sweet baby...you look beautiful!!! i love you sweetie.
vanessa