Sunday, August 24, 2008

Best parents ever!

I thought since I did a littletribute to my husband, I would do one for mom and dad.
Dad- You are the most generous person I have ever met. You have given me and taught me so much. You light up every room you walk into. Everyone who knows you absolutely loves you. You are so funny, sweet, and sensitive. I am so thankful to have grown up with you as my father. You have been so great through the years and I can't wait to see what an awesome grandfather you will be. I love you so very much. I have been so blessed to have you in my life, especially as my father. A few more things I love about dad:
  • He LOVES sweets!
  • He talks to anyone....grocery store, movie theatre...it doesn't matter where he is
  • He calls everything "goo"
  • His nickname for me growing up was boogerlips
  • He knows so many random facts
  • His love of cars and watches
  • His patience

Mom- You have been the rock of this family. You have always taught me to stand up for myself and you always take my side. You have been so giving. You never missed a soccer game, talent show, or class party. I am so excited to have this baby because I know you will be the best grandma ever! I am so glad I have a mom I can tell everything to and won't be judged. You are so fun and I absolutley love spending time with you. You have spent your life giving and doing for others and I can only hope to be half as good of a mother as you. Some more things I love about mom-

  • She wants to be called "DeeDaw"
  • Her way to dance is always the chicken dance
  • She is very optimistic
  • She loves animals and babies
  • She respects every person she meets
  • She is the best hostess I have ever seen

Love you so so much mom and dad. Thanks for all you do for me.

No comments: