Friday, February 13, 2009

3 weeks!




I took Noah to get some pictures taken for his Daddy for Valentines day...This was my favorite. I can't believe he is already three weeks old! He is so dang cute. I will have to post the other pictures we took soon! He is doing great! He is really healthy and strong. He eats like crazy and only gets up once a night to eat. He is the best baby ever! His mama and daddy are head over heels crazy about him. He is a happy little boy and Jonathan and I are so incredibly blessed. He spends a lot of time with his Grandma and Grandpa Moore who have been helping me so much during my recovery. (thanks mom and dad). Hope everyone is doing great- I will post the other picutres soon! Take care

3 comments:

stephen calvert said...

sweet baby boy i love you!!
love aunt vanessa

Julie said...

He is so cute- I love the hair-do, it looks like your husbands! He has way more hair than Austin...and he is 1 :)

Melanie Rossi said...

Love that face! Make sure you call me if you need anything! I want to see him again!